Established:  1958

Total students: 10000

Contact information:  392000, Tambov, ul. Sovetskaya, 106

The University was established in 1958 as the Tambov branch of the Moscow Institute of Chemical Engineering (MIHMa) in connection with the region's needs for qualified specialists with higher engineering education, 1965 - Tambov Institute of Chemical Engineering (TICM), since 1993 - Tambov State Technical University ( TSTU).

Institutes and academies

Institute of Automation and Information Technology;
Institute for architecture, construction and transport;
Institute of economy and quality of life;
Institute of Power Engineering, Instrumentation and electronics;
Institute of Technology;
Law Institute;
Institute of distance learning;
Continuing education institutions;
Versatile college TSTU;
Polytechnic boarding school;
Technical College TSTU;

faculties

Faculty of "Natural Science and the Humanities";
Faculty "International Education";
"Master" faculty.